Stand straight and tall, in stocking feet, against the wall. Place a stiff paper on top of your head, parallel to the floor and mark the wall. Then measure from mark to floor.
Stand in stocking feet with legs slightly apart. Measure from the crotch, along the leg and down to the floor. Knowing this measurement ensures that you reach the ground safely & easily with both feet at the lowest saddle height.
A bike helmet should sit level across the forehead, just above the eyebrows.
• A helmet should not have significant movement or wiggle before you begin adjusting the straps.
• Straps need to be snug against the face and chin, but not too tight.
• The helmet should not move more than about an inch in any direction when you move your head up and down or side to side.
• Helmets should not pull off no matter how hard you try.
• Remember that helmets should be replaced every three years.
Riding Gloves are designed to fit snugly so as to provide a good grip on the handlebar. There are two ways of determining your glove size:
• Measure around the top part of your hand (over the knuckles, excluding the thumb)
• Measure the width of your palm.
Warranties vary based on the type of product. Please view individual product detail pages on participating dealer’s website for warranty information.
Warranties are applicable to manufacturer defects. Please view our Warranty Page for more information or contact the Diamondback dealer in which you made purchase accompanied with your proof of purchase.
Please contact the Diamondback dealer in which you purchased your accessories accompanied with proof of purchase for more information.
Please contact the Diamondback dealer in which you purchased your bike(s) accompanied with your proof of purchase for more information.